Vegan Paleo Gluten Free
The dill adds a flavorful twist to this classic, and also helps to stimulate digestion!
- 3 cups parsnips, ½-inch dice
- 3 cups carrots, ½-inch dice
- 1 medium rutabaga or turnip, ½-inch dice
- 1 medium red beet, ½-inch dice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Juice of one lemon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees while you cut the vegetables. Place vegetables into 9×13 baking pan. Add oil, salt, and pepper to the prepared vegetables. Massage ingredients into vegetables Bake vegetables until golden (approximately 1 hour), turning vegetables every 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Stir in dill and lemon juice.