Most people eating the Standard American Diet
are not feeling their best.
Lack of energy
Frequent colds or flu
Dark circles under eyes
General malaise or feeling sick often
This could be a sign of toxin overload, food sensitivities, and suboptimal nourishment.
Unfortunately, toxins are a bigger problem than most people realize.
- Most humans carry between 400 and 800 synthetic chemical toxins in the body.
- EPA research has revealed that 100% of humans have dioxins, PCBs, and other harmful residues.
- Chemicals come from our food, water, air, processed foods, pesticides and herbicides, food packaging, furniture, floors, cleaning products, and medications.
- These chemicals are endocrine disruptors and and carcinogens.
- They wreak havoc on our metabolism and energy, and may lead to cancer.
- It is difficult for the body to break them down, so they are stored in the fat cells.
- Cleansing helps your body to excrete toxins.
Even the cleanest eaters can benefit from cleansing, because toxins come in through many routes. Often clean eaters doing our cleanse realize that they are not actually as clean as they thought!
How our cleanse helps
We take a multifaceted approach so our bodies can efficiently release toxins, reduce inflammation, and repair.
- Enjoy clean, nourishing, delicious foods and beverages that contain powerful nutrients that assist the body in detoxification and reduce inflammation.
- Avoid allergenic foods that are most likely causing issues (and then test them later to know for sure).
- Take a whole life approach by addressing the foundations of health like stress, sleep, hydration, movement, and mindfulness.
- All with world class support, guidance, and community!
It’s about the food, but it’s not only about the food.
- Quick results with long term benefits
- 3 group cleanses per year – New Year, Spring, Fall
- Plus a unique RAW rejuvenation summer experience
- Gentle, flexible 4-week program: #1 set the foundation, #2 ease in, #3 cleanse, #4 ease out
- Featuring wholesome, natural, delicious food
- No starvation or required supplements
- Co-created by a nutritionist, health coaches, yoga instructors, and chef
- Priceless education in excellent nutrition and exceptional self care
- Sustainable in the long term, unlike many other extreme programs
- Over 150 delicious anti-inflammatory, low allergen recipes
- Discover which foods you regularly eat are causing your symptoms
- We inspire, guide, and support our cleansers
- Appropriate for vegans and omnivores
- Affordable – the best deal in cleansing!
- You also can cleanse individually at other times during the year – like before a vacation or event, or just when you really need one
- Optional live events in some areas
- REGISTER HERE
- If you need one-on-one support, we also offer private programs.
What you get in our Group Cleanses
We aim to provide 360 degree support with options
to accommodate different learning styles and preferences.
- A comprehensive eBook with background education, shopping list, delicious recipes, and detailed instructions
- Supplemental information for deepening your cleansing experience that draw from the wisdom of Ayurveda, current nutrition research, yoga, mindful eating, and the science of happiness
- A Quick Start Guide that cuts to the chase without all the background information
- Inspiring daily emails to support you every step of the way
- Over 150 delicious, anti-inflammatory, low allergen recipes
- A private Facebook cleansing community page where we share, answer questions, and support each other
- Conference Calls for real time answers to your hot cleansing questions
- Access to cleanse videos and recordings
- Local events (in some areas, optional)
- A stronger healthier body
- More energy than ever before!
The Amazing Benefits of our Cleanse
Everyone is unique, however, you’ll most likely enjoy some of this:
Less water retention
Less redness, irritation
Feeling of vitality
Reversal of chronic issues
Less sinus congestion
Better fitting jeans 🙂
And you’ll probably even enjoy the process of getting there.
FAQs for Group Cleanses
What People are Saying about our Group Cleanses
– Jen Mast
Not only does my body feel great but my mind also. I just have a different perspective and can calm myself. Thank you so much for all that you do to spread your knowledge, experience and wisdom. You truly are making a difference!”
– January 2015 Cleanser (Name not provided to protect privacy)
– Marie Marchand | Director, Sangha Yoga Collective, Lowell MA
– Kathy | 2014 Multi-season Cleanser
– Dan (seasoned marathon runner) | Multi-season Cleanser
– Sarah | 2012 Spring Cleanse
– Elanna | 2014 Fall Cleanse
– Kremena | 2014 Spring Cleanse
– Sue Lansil
– January 2015 Cleanser (Name not provided to protect privacy)
“I think the program you offer is terrific. Your book is very well-written and easy to follow. The daily emails are chock full of helpful hints. And I really like the fact that there are no special powders or drinks. Everything is transferable to our daily eating habits. It is a great learning experience. I liked the tips about eating in restaurants and all the self-care suggestions. Also many of the foods that I knew were good I didn’t understand why they were good, e.g. cold-pressed olive oil in a glass bottle, so I appreciated the explanations. It is a great program! I have kept off the coffee. And I know that being off sugar is good for me. When I was on the cleanse I had a more even energy level. I didn’t get the late afternoon crash in energy and intense hunger. I continue to limit my sugar intake.”
– Chris Kandianis | Owner, Westford Pilates
– Nancy | 2014 Spring Cleanse
– Linda | 2014 Spring Cleanse
– Ann | 2013 Fall Cleanse
– Susan | 2014 Fall Cleanse
– Galina | 2014 Fall Cleanse
Precautions for Cleansing
Although healthy eating and lifestyle habits help with virtually every health challenge, this cleanse may not be appropriate in some situations. The following groups should exercise caution when undergoing any dietary or lifestyle change, including cleansing. If you have any concerns, please consult with your doctor whether this program is for you, and contact us for ways to modify the program to meet your specific needs.
- Anyone who uses medication for chronic health conditions
- Pregnant or nursing women
- Children under the age of 18
- Anyone with cancer or terminal illness
- Anyone with mental illness or mild anxiety or depression
- Anyone with hyperthyroidism
- Anyone with kidney failure or borderline kidney function
- Anyone underweight or malnourished, or suffering from an eating disorder
- Anyone with anemia or a low blood count
A fun, unique, summer-long exploration!
Summer is by far the best time to incorporate more raw foods into your diet. Fresh from the Earth, brimming with nutrients and life force energy, raw produce is the best way to rejuvenate, energize, invigorate, and heal the body. In my own experiments with eating raw, I can honestly say that I’ve never felt more vibrant, energized, happy, and healthy. Even though I know that food has a profound effect on mood and energy, I was even surprised at how joyful and energized I felt eating primarily raw food.
If you want to feel your absolute best EVER, incorporating more delicious nourishing raw foods into your diet is the way to go, especially in the summer. This is not about boring carrot and celery sticks… This is about trying out a whole new way of eating and preparing food that will delight and energize you!
Experts recommend that at least 50% of our diet be raw foods. Is more better? I think so, but let your body be the judge.
If you’d like to explore this raw philosophy, join us this summer for our Raw Rejuvenation program. It’s flexible in every way. You can choose your level of raw (we have recommendations), your time frame (we’ll be providing inspiration all summer), and which recipes to enjoy.
For the Raw Rejuvenation program, we provide an eBook with background information, delicious recipes and resources, weekly emails, and support on our private Facebook page all summer long. All of this for only $49! Select the RAW! box below to get started!
Group Cleanse Registration
It’s time to reclaim your mojo! Join our next cleanse by clicking below. Have questions? We’d love to hear from you! Contact us here!
- Money back guarantee – If you’re not completely happy with our program, we’ll refund your investment.
- Once you join us once, you’re welcome to return any time for a tuneup, as many times as you like for 50% off.
- For the RAW Summer program, you can start any time after the summer solstice. We’ll send you any emails you missed (there is only one per week). It’s completely at your own pace. You won’t miss anything. There are no rules, just delicious explorations!
- For New Year, Spring, and Fall cleanses – Don’t worry if you’re going away or have events that involve food during the first week of the cleanse. The first week of our program is all about mindset and awareness. There are no food changes that week, so you can do it from anywhere. The second week includes gentle shifts in diet, so you could even do that during a busy/travel week. The third week is the one where we go deep (but still with plenty of food), and it would be best if you were home for that week. The fourth week is a gentle ease out process, and also very flexible.
- If our group cleanse dates don’t work for you at all, no problem! Let us know when you’d like to start, and we’ll get you going according to your schedule!
- Also, if you feel you need a little more one-on-one support, please see our Private Programs for Premier Custom Cleanse, Private Health Coaching and Three Month Program, Private Yoga Instruction, and Referrals.